THE KERTSOPOULOS MAGNETIC INVENTION IS RECOGNIZED BY CERN'S TOP SCIENTISTS, 18 FEB. 2013

International patent of WIPO / PCT, European patent and national patents and recognition by CERN.
georkertsopoulos
Site Admin

THE KERTSOPOULOS MAGNETIC INVENTION IS RECOGNIZED BY CERN'S TOP SCIENTISTS, 18 FEB. 2013

Post by georkertsopoulos » Mon May 27, 2019 2:22 pm

A THANK YOU FROM HEART TO DR. MICHELE BARONE WHO SUPPORTS WITH THE BEST SCIENTIFIC MANNER MY INVENTION "MAGNETIC SYSTEM OF MULTIPLE INTERACTIONS" AND MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE INVITED BY THE TOP SCIENTISTS OF CERN TO DEMONSTRATE IT TO THEM IN THE CERN GENEVA LABORATORIES.
THIS SCIENTIFIC RECOGNITION BY THE WORLD'S LEADING MAGNETIC SCIENTISTS OF CERN, AFTER DEMONSTRATING TO THEM THE ACHIEVEMENTS OF THE INVENTION IN EXPERIMENTS, IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME AND I THANK ALL THE SCIENTISTS FOR THEIR KIND SCIENTIFIC RECOGNITION THEY HAVE SHOWED FOR MY INVENTION.
BARONE, PAPAPHILIPPOU, KERTSOPOULOS.jpg
BARONE, PAPAPHILIPPOU, KERTSOPOULOS.jpg (210.75 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
DR. YANNIS PAPAPHILIPPOU, THE INVENTOR G. K. KERTSOPOULOS AND DR. MICHELE BARONE AT CCC (CERN CENTRAL CONTROL ROOM).
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN.jpg
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN.jpg (69.28 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
BELOW IS THE FOREWORD WRITTEN BY DR. MICHELE BARONE FOR MY BOOK CONCERNING THE INVENTION ENTITLED: "MAGNETIC SYSTEM OF MULTIPLE INTERACTIONS"

Foreword

The laws of classical electromagnetism could appear violated by the innovative technology described in this book by G. Kertsopoulos.

The author is the inventor of a new way to perform 16 magnetic interactions versus two known, allowed by the electromagnetism. The innovation is covered by a patent published by the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) with the identification W02013136097A4. The book focuses on how to make the 16 case studies, reproducing 16 different magnetic interactions, like the repulsion produced by unlike poles, the attraction produced by like poles, poles which can be divided in two sub-poles and so on. Since it is disclosed to the reader how to create such “poles”, the author has the hope, that his technology will push other inventors or Companies to find industrial applications from which the society can take a great benefit. It is the opinion of the writer that the only limit to potential applications is the cost to benefit ratio.

As first step, the book can have a large audience among the High School students and teachers.

Practical demonstrations of the effects produced by this novel technology have been made in front of Researchers and Academia, indeed detailed information can be found in the Internet, YouTube and LinkedIn just performing a search on the inventor‘s name. A fund raising campaign has also been launched on the Indiegogo.com platform.

The book will find a great interest among all people and Companies involved in electromagnetism and its application.

Michele Barone

Industry Liaison Officer for Greece at CERN.

Athens January 2nd, 2017
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN-2.jpg
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN-2.jpg (53.69 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN-3.jpg
KERTSOPOULOS AT CERN-3.jpg (65.73 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
BARONE KERTSOPOULOS AND SON.jpg
BARONE KERTSOPOULOS AND SON.jpg (69.68 KiB) Viewed 7769 times
Giorgos Kertsopoulos (son), Dr. Michele Barone and inventor Georgios K. Kertsopoulos at CCC (CERN CENTRAL CONTROL ROOM)
Dr. Michele Barone speaks about the magnetic invention of Georgios K. Kertsopoulos WO2013136097A4 at Demokritos Nuclear Laboratory in the event CERN-GREECE INDUSTRY DAY, on March 31, 2014.